I am happy to provide you with your earworm of the day.
I’m sure I won’t be the only one going there.
It has not been the best year. But that doesn’t mean there hasn’t been things to celebrate, too:
- Running 3 halfs with no injuries
- 2 of those halfs were PRs
- Chester is still here when I seriously thought more than once it might be time
- I am healthy
- My parents are healthy (for almost 90-yr-olds)
- We have a roof over our heads and more than enough food to eat
And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
It’s so easy to get caught up in the things that aren’t going right in our lives. Which is why it’s so important to celebrate the things that are good .
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.