Dream ambassadorship? I sort of felt I hit the jackpot being picked as a Skirtsports ambassador. Y’all are probably tired of hearing about my Skirsports addiction by now, but the truth is even if they hadn’t picked me, I’d still be excited about Skirtsports.
So I really had to put my thinking cap on for this Tuesdays on the Run linkup: your dream ambassadorship.
And then it came to me: what if all my favorite my favorite running gear brands wanted me to represent them?
That is where the dream comes in, as obviously these companies are not merging, or pursuing me with baited breath.
But there you have it:
- Athleta for cool casual athleisure and tights, capris, and tops
- Lululemon for jackets, tops, and capris (which are tights on me)
- Title9 for dresses, socks, running tops, tights, and capris
- Oiselle for comfortable stylish running clothes (and Kara!)
- Sparkleskirts because I’m a girly girl
- Skirtsports because the patterns are so cute, they’re innovative, and they really support women of all shapes and abilities — and let’s not forget the pockets! (Code CRJ20 for 20% off full priced items)
But hey, let’s not forget the food!
I wouldn’t get very far running if I didn’t fuel right. So what if Honeystinger, Hammer Nutrition, Evol, Siggi’s Dairy, and Oatmega combined forces?
- Honeystinger for the waffles
- Hammer Nutrition for the protein bars, supplements, protein powders and more
- Evol is real food, real fast — lately I’ve been loving their egg scramble cups on occasion
- Siggi’s Dairy for their Icelandic style yogurt — yummy and not a ton of sugar
- Oatmega for their protein bars and cookies
So really this is just a bunch of my favorite products that I use to run in and fuel my runs. Because I can never pick a favorite — not a favorite furkid, not a favorite movie, not a favorite grocery store. . . you get the picture. I like to spread the love.
If I had to pick just one thing? I’d want a company to sponsor me — you know, like an elite athlete? To pay for my training, my races, my shoes, etc. etc. etc.Hey, I’m a BOTPer (back of the packer) — you get more advertising that way as the spectators get to see me longer and everyone passes me.